Monday, October 08, 2007

Well, I'm back...

And have been for a couple of days. Things have been a bit hectic around here, so I haven't had much of a chance to post. I had a great time up in the forest, but I struck out this year - in fact our whole deer camp struck out. Bucks are very thin on the ground in these parts, or we just suck at hunting. Probably a combination of both.
I'm so pissed at myself. I got up there, a 12 hour drive, got all set up, got out into the boonies and whipped out my camera to take some shots of some absolutely breathtaking scenery. No fucking memory card! Unbelievable! I brought up something like 5 sets of batteries because its a juice hog, but I left the goddamn card plugged into my computer! Gah!
Fortunately, some of the other guys had their cameras, so I'll beg some pictures from them... we'll see how successful that is - after all, one of them still has shots of my kill last season that I haven't managed to get a hold of...
More about my trip later, hopefully accompanied by some pictures that I did not take...

No comments: