Friday, December 14, 2007

Dang!

Been a while since my last post...


Well, in the run up to the holidays, there's always so much to do; add in buying and selling a house and its frikken INSANE.


Looks like we're getting the house... probably moving in around the first of Feb. Still hasn't really sunk in yet, although I drive by it fairly often. One time the owner was out in the front yard and saw us - I felt a little weird about it, and my wife gave him an embarrassed wave...


Picked up my new Beretta on Wednesday... wanna see a picture?





Oh, OK...



Pretty, ain't it? Kinda looks like some pistol out of a sci-fi movie... I'm not much of a handgunner, and I'm hoping practice with this will help me improve without bankrupting me... I will probably not have enough time to get out to the range before the end of the year, but we'll see. Can't wait to try it out...

3 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

Oh, trust me, I'll bet the seller is more than happy to see you!

Yup, that Beretta am mighty pretty.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Please let me know if you have problems with low power ammo on ejection...if not, they've probably improved it.

Let Phlemy sell your house!

NotClauswitz said...

Phew! That's a lot of work to pile into, in a slumping market, and just at the Holidays! Congrats, and nice Neo too!