Monday, June 04, 2007

Wow! Where the hell have I been?

I just heard today that my favorite gun store got robbed this last week. Turns out it was the San Bernardino store (its a chain of gun stores here in the PRK).
Two robbers dead, the other two in custody, all the guns recovered. Not a bad ending. Better than May 10th, when the Riverside store actually did get hit. The PD put up a copy of the surveillance video here, looking for leads. Maybe they're related - both robberies were right before closing time, both seemed to use the same sort of tactics.
I have to admit, a gun store would not have been my first choice for a robbery. I always thought those guys behind the counter were packing. Guess not. Maybe it's illegal here in CA - that wouldn't be a surprise...

1 comment:

FHB said...

Ow, the dudes at my local store are most DEFINITELY packin'. Wouldn't want to be there or anywhere nearby when a robbery goes down there. The spray of lead would be prodigious!