Thursday, August 06, 2009

Sigh

One of my buddies at work gets to pick up his Lancaster Arms AK-47 tomorrow and invited me to go shooting on Saturday. No can do - flag football tahes up the lion's share of the day. Sunday's out too, worst luck.
You know, it's been way too long since I've actually hit the range - in light of the current ammo shortage, I've been doing a lot more hoarding than shooting, out of fears that the stuff I shoot might not be easily replaced. I've had a particularly tough time trying to get a hold of .30 carbine ammo at anything approaching a decent price.
I'm definitely going to have to make time - and soon. No point in having tools you don't use, eh what?

1 comment:

NotClauswitz said...

That looks rather nice! I guess it has the same button-tool issues for magazine locking.