Thursday, May 10, 2007

About to hit the sack

I know I haven't posted much lately, but I've had a fair bit thrown my way this week, and I've just been too darned tired to do much but read up on my favorite blogs. I'm frikken beat right now, I'm embarrassed to say, because I just spent the last hour or so helping my bro-in-law try to get his Harley started. Pushing that thing up and down the street damn near killed me. A stark reminder that I'm out of shape. The worst thing is, we didn't get the sucker started. We tried jumping it too, but no dice. Mission aborted. He's going to get a charger tomorrow; hope that works, but I'm thinking the battery may just be toast. Bike batteries are nowhere near as resilient as car batteries, and the battery for that one is gonna run around $70... at Wal-Mart!
We'll get 'er started one way or another; just not tonight. Hasta.

1 comment:

FHB said...

Man, that's got to be a huge pain. make you wanna buy one of those new ones with a key start?

And by the way, you've been tagged.