Wednesday, August 17, 2011

California Leads The Way...

In Mid-East style shut downs of wireless services...
In combating the scourge of ill-fitting bed sheets...
In cracking down on BB guns...
In driving business and jobs out of the state...

This state is done. Democratic control of both houses as well as the governorship means that the stupid has gone into overdrive.
If they were honest - which they aren't - they'd have no-one to blame but themselves for destroying what was once a great state.

3 comments:

Linoge said...

And if the news reports I glanced at are any indication, folks are following those businesses and jobs out of the state at record rates. Cannot say as though I blame them...

Kevin said...

Nope. I'd be right with them if I wasn't underwater on my house.

FHB said...

Stick a fork in 'em. Done.