Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Ahh, springtime... birds chirping, bunnies frolicking in the meadows, flowers blooming...

...and the throaty rumble of my American V-Twin!

The kids are on Spring Break for the rest of this week, which means I don't have to pick them up from school, so...

It's time to ride!

Pulled out the piglet on Monday, and I'll be riding it to work all week. Gas prices are creeping back up, as are temperatures, so its a good time to park the truck right now.

Though I must admit, its still a wee bit nippy here in the valley at 5am... thank goodness for my 15 minute commute...

Wanna see it?

OK...



These are my three babies...

The bike is a 1998 95th Anniversary 1200cc Harley-Davidson Sportster with some extra bling. Not the fastest bike I've owned, but most definitely the prettiest. It's a lot of fun to ride, combined with the added satisfaction of rumbling enough to set off any car alarm within, oh, fifty feet. Heh... yep, I'm just a jerk like that...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture!!! Tell your kids I said hi...

FHB said...

Very cool. Yer kids have a cool dad, fer sure. Mine would have had a cow if he'd seen me on a motor.