Thursday, March 08, 2007

I have to admit...

That I was very skeptical of Rudy Guiliani as a presidential candidate, because of his stance on gun control. However, after reading this article, which I found by perusing Kim Du Toit's site, I have to say I'm really impressed. He's fiscally conservative, won't back down even in the face of serious oppostion, and really turned New York around. We were all impressed by his response to 9/11, but I didn't know he began the cleanup even before federal funds started rolling in (that should be expected, but really its unheard of). The guy does what he says he's going to do (also, should be expected, but how often does a politician come through?). He's got cajones.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still very concerned about his stance on the 2nd Amendment, but it would be easier to pull the lever for him if the only other option is Hilary come November '08.

No comments: